Voltshield Range Introduction
The Sollatek Voltshield range of Switchers prevent damage to electrical and electronic equipment / appliances from power fluctuations, specifically over and under voltage levels of long duration. When the mains power supply fluctuates outside pre-set tolerances (nominally 190V and 260V) the power to your equipment is disconnected by the Switcher.
The Switcher then monitors the voltage for a short period to ensure the power has stabilised before re-connecting. In addition, a start-up delay period provides protection against power-back surges commonly experienced after resumption of power in a power cut situation. Surge and spike protection is also incorporated to ensure protection. For complete protection simply plug the Switcher into the mains and plug in your appliances.* Protection is automatic.
Main features and benefits
- Microprocessor controlled - high speed response.
- Solid State reliability - no moving parts.
- Fully automatic in operation - requires no user intervention.
- In- built start-up delay - protect against surges.
- Includes surge and spike protection as standard.
- Quiet, unobtrusive operation.
- Warranty of 2 years. Sollatek provides full back up support on all its products, with local support in over twenty countries worldwide.